Since 1988, Burgess Group, Inc. has engaged in all phases of construction management, including extensive experience in building commissioning. Our role on projects, at whatever project stage we become involved, is to clarify issues and troubleshoot problems before they have a chance to threaten the project and business results.
Burgess Group has commissioned, re-commissioned or retro-commissioned office buildings, medical offices, college dormitories, central plants, police facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, manufacturing plants, engineering and pharmaceutical facilities.
Representative projects include:
- Pima County Arizona 25 MGD Wastewater Treatment Plant, Tucson, Arizona
- Unisys Corporation Office Addition, Rancho Bernardo, California
- Biola University Campus Dormitories & Central Plant, La Mirada, California
- Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Medical Office Building, San Diego, California
- Alliance Pharmaceutical Clean Room, San Diego, California
- Building 1482 Central Plant, North Island NAS, Coronado, California
- City of Fontana Police Headquarters, Fontana, California
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, San Bernardino County, California
Burgess Group, Inc. is a member of the Building Commissioning Association, the U.S. Green Building Council, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and the National Fire Protection Association. Individuals within the company are members of American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, American Society of Plumbing Engineers, and the National Society of Professional Engineers. See our Memberships page for web and physical addresses and phone numbers.
Michael Burgess, P.E. has been certified by the International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO) as a Mechanical Inspector.